SMITH EXCAVATING, GRADING & SEPTIC SERVICES – SERVING KING TOWNSHIP & BEYOND
Building a new home can be both exciting and stressful. On the one hand, you and your family get to plan the layout of your house to best fit your needs, but on the other hand it’s a very involved project that requires various trades and projects to complete. Juggling different contractors can be tough, so going with a company that offers more than one type of service is ideal. That’s why homeowners turn to Smith Excavating, Grading & Septic Services. We’re full-service excavating and septic company specializing in full builds from start to finish, offering demolition, site clearing, waterproofing, and foundation excavation. King Township and surrounding area residents can hire our team for drainage work, site grading, and hardscaping. We also plan, design, and install septic systems for new construction projects as well as to replace failing systems.
Let us design your new home’s septic system to meet all standards and regulations.Learn More
Prepare your lot for construction – we provide demolition, disposal, and site clearing.Learn More
WHY HIRE A PROFESSIONAL FOR YOUR EXCAVATION IN KING TOWNSHIP?
For anyone needing excavation work in King Township or the surrounding areas, hiring a professional is a must. First of all, a professional excavator knows how to minimize erosion and siltation when clearing land. They also know how to maintain safety while on your property, understanding the distance needed to structures and environmental features in order to minimize or avoid damage that could be caused by the excavation. With an experienced excavator, you also get someone familiar with different types of ground, knowing how to adapt to different situations for optimal results.
At Smith Excavating, Grading & Septic Services, we have over 40 years of experience under our belt. We are M.O.E.E. and M.M.A.H. qualified and licensed excavators, septic system designers, installers, inspectors, and sewage removal contractors providing services in Simcoe County, York, and Peel Region.
YOUR ONE-STOP SHOP FOR EXCAVATION, SEPTIC INSTALLS, HARDSCAPING & MORE
Smith Excavating, Grading & Septic Services is your one-stop shop. We handle projects of all sizes from excavation and site clearing for multi-million dollar, 8,000 square foot homes to driveway installation for smaller private residences. Our team can provide services to houses being built on vacant lots or offer our demolition and disposal services to properties that are removing existing structures for new ones.
We provide the following services:
- Site prep - clearing, stripping, and stockpiling
- Offsite fill removal
- Gravel driveways
- Foundation/bulk excavation
- Foundation waterproofing and drainage
- Site/garbage cleanup
- Disposal bins (4, 10, 30, and 40 yard)
- Septic system design, installation, and repair
- Utility trenching (gas, water, sewer, hydro)
- Finish grading
- Landscaping – pools, interlock, stone work, retaining walls, garden design, and planting
- Tree planting and/or removal
- Commercial and residential septic tank on-call and contract pumping
- Injector and sewage pump repair and installation
- Sewer/septic line camera up to 8”
- Sewer/septic jetter up to 8”
- Inspection and report on existing septic systems for appraisal/real estate
- Septic Evaluations for additions/renovations
- Location and mapping of existing septic tank, holding tank, tile beds
- Installation of concrete and plastic storm sewers and retention chambers
- Field cutting
- Grading for drainage, paddocks, sports fields, etc.